You’ve finally got your brand spanking new motorcycle and all the other cool gear like a jacket, gloves and so on.
Now it’s time for you to pick a backpack. But picking the right backpack is not so simple, is it?
The number one question we get from first-time motorcycle owners is why should they get a motorcycle backpack instead of a regular one.
What makes them so special to justify the premium price tag?
As someone with plenty of two-wheeled commutes under my belt, here are the five reasons why I prefer a dedicated bike backpack and why you should too:
- You can get it on and off comfortably, even when you’re wearing a thick motorcycle jacket.
- You don’t have to bear all the weight on your shoulders as a bike backpack is designed to distribute the weight proportionally.
- You don’t have to worry about rain as many dedicated backpacks are waterproof.
- You won’t have to buy a new one for a long time, since most of these backpacks are made from sturdy materials.
- You can store many items in instantly accessible places. With the right motorcycle backpack, you can even carry a second helmet to share with a friend.